Available Tree Species
These are just a few of the thousands of trees we have available. Contact us for more information.
Save money - purchase a balled & burlap tree here! Come out to our farm, enjoy a day in the country with your family and select a special tree for your home.
Below is a quick guide of the trees we have available, including their prices and particular strengths for their species. Click on their picture for some further information (including pricing) and see a larger picture of them and their branches.
- CANAAN FIR - The up and coming Christmas Tree Short, flat needles - good retention Forms soft feathery appearance Nice green color with silvery cast Very fragrant...more info.
- COLORADO BLUE SPRUCE - Colorado blue spruce, or blue spruce, is an attractive tree often used for Christmas trees or as ornamentals, particularly in the eastern United States and Europe.
- DOUGLAS FIR - It is used as a Christmas tree and makes a good choice as a balled and bur lapped tree to plant after the holiday season...more info.
- EASTERN WHITE PINE - 2"- 5" long soft blue-green needles Retains needles throughout the holiday season. Very full appearance Limbs are great for lights Great aroma...more info.
- NORWAY SPRUCE - This tree grows best in moist deep loam soils, due to its adaptability they can also grow on clay and sandy soils as long as there is adequate moisture to meet their needs...more info.
- SCOTCH PINE - Most popular Christmas tree 1 1/2" - 3" long green needles, stiff branches Good needle retention - through four weeks Keeps aroma throughout the season...more info.